Monday, November 2, 2009

Overdue good news.....

This is a little over due since my last weigh in was two days ago. I have been thinking of posting but I've been super busy working on a power point for my daughter and three of her friends who are celebrating their 16th birthday with a group party. I volunteered to put together a power point for each one of them...yes, I'm a little stressed.

Anyways, I weighed in on Saturday and I am thrilled to say that I have lost -3.8 pounds. I also lost a daily point because this weight loss took me into a new, lower "decade". What do you call it when you go from the 270's into the 260's??

I had gotten to this weight 31/2 years ago and then got pregnant. I ended up miscarrying and my body went into a tail spin and I ended up gaining 40 pounds.

I am hoping with all that I've been learning that I will NOT see those higher numbers ever again.

1 comment:

  1. This was wonderful, fabulous, marvelous news! The struggle to keep it off will always remain but, once its gone, the job is much easier!

    You look amazing already!!!

    ReplyDelete