Monday, November 9, 2009

More weight bites the dust

I am happy to say that my suit held up at the Natatorium but sad to say that it was the last time I could wear the bottoms. They have now found a new home in our trash can.

And "Aunt Flo" came to visit so working out in water isn't an option right now. Looks like I will be doing lots more walking....glad the weather is so nice!! I might even get my bike out cause it's not as hard on my joints. Either way, I do have other types of exercise I can do until I get a new suit.

Saturday was my weigh in day and I am happy to report that another -2.8 pounds has left me. And I also made it to my 16th week which means I received special recognition and a charm. The disk represents 25 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Love the charm! Your doing so good!!!!! You are shrinking before our very eyes. Your a shrinky dink. The Incredible Shrinking Debbie. Debbie the Shrink. The Shrinkmeister.

    So watcha gonna do about a suit???? You could try water shorts instead of as skirt???? Cept my water shorts poof up and I hate the feeling.

    ReplyDelete