Thursday, November 5, 2009

A new goal

In Weight Watcher's you are given two goals initially. First is 5% of your body weight and the second is 10%. After you reach your 10% it is then up to you to pick your next goal. Some choose 5 pds. , some less and some more. I've been pondering what my next goal should be.

And I've come to a decision....

My next goal is to lose another 10%. That means I need to lose 27 pounds to meet that goal. And I have the holidays to get through....I'm up for a good challenge. It took me 3 months to reach my 10% and I'm hoping to reach this next 10% loss in at least 3 months.

I'm also hoping this goal will keep me focused through the holidays. More on that later...

1 comment:

  1. By the Summer time you will be Skinny Minnie in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot one piece conservative bathing suite... but of course itsy bitys doesn't sound modest but, you will be itsy bitsy so your bathing suit will be itsy bitys yet modest, conservative !!!

    ReplyDelete