Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Patterns Aren't Forever



I have been weighing in each Saturday since July 25th and I noticed a pattern. About every 5th week I don't lose weight. I usually have a very small gain of .2 or .4.

But NOT this week....this week I expected to "maintain" since it's my 5th week and it was Thanksgiving. However, I broke my pattern....I did "maintain" but I had a -.2 loss....

When one loses or gains only .2 of a pound you can see why I call it a maintain, especially since it usually doesn't make the whole number change. I happen to like having a maintain with a negative number much better than one with a positive number.

2 comments:

  1. I like your "pattern" analagy with the windows on the wall.
    You're so creative! 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Chris! And, I liked your measuring cup...its so cute... :-)

    ReplyDelete