Saturday, January 30, 2010

A New Low


Today was weigh-in day. I worked very hard since I returned from my "Anniversary Get-away" and it paid off.

I lost -1.2 pds. This is more momentous than you'd think because this weight loss has taken me to a new low [in a good way] I have entered another "decade" so to speak. Not really sure what to call it when you go from the 50's to the 40's in weight so unless someone can offer me another word I'll most likely stick with decade.

I entered the 240's today. I haven't seen this weight in at least 13 years, since I was pregnant with my 5th child. I have only 8 more pounds to lose to meet the short term goal I've set for myself. When I reach 241 I will have lost 20% of my body weight.

So, not to sound arrogant....Yay me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely yay you!!! Way to go, Debbie!!! So proud of you! I am back on Weight Watchers myself and hoping I will show a loss next Monday when I go for my weigh in.

    ReplyDelete