Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slowly but Surely

God is doing some major heart changing in my life right now and I need to reflect that in this blog. Of course it would help if I actually would write but that is coming. For most of this last year the focus of this blog was my journey to losing weight.

Well, I am still on that journey. However, I want this blog to reflect more than that now. The season was wonderful where I finally focused on the weight issue I had but life is more than what we weigh and honestly blogging about just that aspect of my life was losing it's "thrill". Not because I am not still losing weight, I am...but I don't want that to be the only focus of this blog.

My life is being transformed! Literally! And I want to start sharing that journey...the total transformation being made in my life above and beyond the weight loss.

I am officially freeing myself from only blogging on one aspect of my life. I am now journeying into the realm of being able to blog about ALL aspects of my life.

Now if I can just figure out which layout I like. Don't be surprised to see different ones in the next week as I am still trying out some new looks.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about all of the aspects of your life that you choose to share. And I love the new look of your blog, but will also enjoy seeing it transform, just as you are being transformed. :)
    Much love,
    Lynn
    P.S. Thanks for the tip about Subway. Today I had a salami (no cheese or sauce) sub and it was still about the same points as the veggie. And it tasted MUCH better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait! Layouts are hard to choose! There's so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately, how much I REALLY love you?!

    ReplyDelete