Friday, December 18, 2009

Progress Picture for December

This has got to be one of the things I like least....posting a picture.

Yet it was a picture/video that motivated me to lose weight...and to be honest the more weight I lose the less I dislike getting a picture taken.

I decided to use the first pictures I took with my "progress picture" outfit on...and put it side by side with a Christmasized decorated Dec. picture.



Even with the shadows in the Dec. picture I am seeing a difference. I will mentally tuck this comparison away for those times in the next few weeks that I am tempted to indulge in too much Christmas goodness.

There is nothing that tastes as good as being skinny feels....there is nothing that tastes as good as being skinny feels...there is nothing that tastes as good as being skinny feels...there is.....

I'll let you know how well it works.

3 comments: