Friday, December 18, 2009

And So It Begins



Yesterday started the Christmas treats for me...not that I'm eating them but that we are receiving them and starting to make them.

Peppermint fudge, seven layer bars, cookies, peanut butter fudge, milk chocolate fudge ...and a Christmas party for the youth that I am attending tonight...oh my!!!

Maybe my stuffed up nose is a good thing....:-)




So far I've only nibbled on the peppermint fudge...yummy. I've not had much of an appetite right now due to illness and while I really dislike being ill....at least it keeps me from wanting to indulge in the sweets. So there is some good to come out of being sick.

1 comment:

  1. I would say feeling under the weather is a blessing in disguise this time of the year indeed. :) LOVE your picture of the toilet paper on her head. I have that graphic too. Its funny! :)

    ReplyDelete