Saturday, October 10, 2009

October Progress Picture

It's been a month since I last posted any progress pictures. So, I am posting some today. Now before I post just know that trying to figure out what to wear that will show my body and yet keep me modest has been an issue. I seriously considered my swimsuit but I hate being seen in that enough in public as it is...so, I ended up with some "biker" type short [hugs the figure] and the same shirt I wore in the picture last month.

I'm posting the pictures from last month and this month side to side ... I've lost almost 10 lbs. even if you can't see it. [I am starting to feel it though...:-) ]

Ok...I am having issues getting these pictures on the page so I am going to leave them as are...even though they are not exactly as I'd like them....but at least you can kind of see a change.

























2 comments:

  1. Besides the fact that you are much taller now, you look great and I could tell a difference in your waist line and tummy when I saw you yesterday. Your lookin good !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnnddddd, before I forget, you might want to title this blog posting... it comes up on my dashboard as untitled and that may be just the way you like it and want it to be but and I'm only mentioning it because I would not want my blog post to say untitled. :) If you don't give a rip, love it, named it yourself actually, then okie dokie... but if you overlooked it in a mad rush, you just might want to give this lovely post a name... seems appropriate. :) HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete