Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Autumn

 Yesterday I went to the Arboretum.  Autumn is one of those seasons that can be very beautiful and  yet a bit depressing.  Beautiful because the leaves are changing colors and depressing because the leaves are falling and soon the trees will be bare.  Of course here in Texas you never know if the trees will turn a pretty color or not.  Right now they aren't doing much of anything.

God is so creative!  Even in a season when I think of things dying He created some things to live and flourish during this time.  Here are a few creations of His....



 




Getting pictures of plants is a lot easier than of my granddaughter.  I'm sure it didn't help that she was not feeling well and was tired. And no....I couldn't get that little bugger to look at the camera...But I sure enjoyed spending the day with her.











Tonight I went to the hospital to visit a woman in the Autumn of her life.  Such a different scenario than the Arboretum....and one I need to share about when I have the time.

2 comments: