Monday, October 17, 2011

Ever Heard of Umcka?

There is a product I use now that is my "go to" when I start feeling a cold coming on.  It is a natural remedy and has a very strange name.  It's name is so strange that I get a little embarrassed when I have to ask someone at the store if they carry it.  It's called Umcka and it's my wonder cure.

Ever since I started using it almost a year ago I have been thrilled with the results.  This past spring we went camping and I ended up with a horrible upper respiratory illness.  We were not around any big cities and I was desperate for some Umcka....so desperate that I took one of my daughters on a drive to find some.  We drove to every store we could find in this small town with no success.  I loaded up on some other over the counter products to help alleviate the symptoms but it was a waste of money as they didn't help.

The other day I woke up with the feelings of a cold coming on.....stuffy nose.....drainage.....sneezing.....and just an overall feeling of blah.  I immediately went and took some Umcka.  This is the first time I've taken it at the onset of the symptoms and I'm impressed with how well it works for me.  It is suppose to lesson the severity and duration of the illness and I find that it's claims are true.

However, I have spoken to an acquaintance who said it did nothing for her.  That has not been my experience or that of other friends who use it..... and I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering with the cold or flu.   It is recommend to start taking it as soon as you notice any symptoms.  I'm doing it that way right now but have also taken it after I'm in the midst of the illness....and it's worked both ways.

Here is a brief description and you can read more about it here

"Umcka, also known as Umckaloabo is an herbal extract that has been shown to work against colds, flu, sinusitis, tonsillitis and antibiotic-resistant ear infections. It has shown both antiviral and antibiotic properties in killing both viruses and bacterial infections."

No comments:

Post a Comment